Aug 22, 10:00 AM
Aug 22, 12:00 PM
Are you a non-professional caregiver? Do you know how to manage your stress level?
Managing Stress for Caregivers can:
• Teach you tools to help reduce stress
• Improve your self-confidence
• Help you navigate tough decisions
• Teach you to communicate effectively
• Help you locate valuable resources
This presentation is for non-professional caregivers. It is an abbreviated introduction to the Powerful Tools for Caregivers program, a 6-week self-care education program for family caregivers. Learn more about the program by attending this lecture.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Email email@example.com for more information or registration.