Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care is an independent non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization. Generous community support allows Lumina to provide high-quality care for dying persons in our area at a level of service that exceeds levels required by Medicare and private insurance. Your gift to Lumina supports our efforts to provide compassionate, professional care for terminally ill persons, their families, and loved ones.
To make a secure online donation, visit our donation page here.
Donation opportunities include:
- One-time, monthly or quarterly gift; online or by mail
- Memorial gifts to remember loved ones
- "In living honor" gifts to honor a living person
- Endowments to support hospice in perpetuity
- Gifts of stock, mutual funds, life insurance, or real property
- Inclusion of Lumina in your trust or will
- Donate cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats, motor homes, travel trailers, recreational vehicles and aircrafts through our vehicle donation program.
- In-kind gifts (please contact us to ensure your gift meets current needs)
- Shop Amazon Smile and choose Lumina as the charity. It costs you nothing extra and Amazon will donate to Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care .
- Workplace giving: Many community-minded companies in our area have employee giving campaigns during which employees can make a one-time gift to Lumina or give through payroll deduction. Many companies will match some or all of a donation to Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care. Please check with your human resources or payroll department to see if such a program exists in your workplace.
- Donate to Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care through the annual United Way Campaign. See more about ways to donate.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF ANY SIZE BENEFIT PATIENTS AND FAMILIES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Cost of medications and treatments not covered by Medicare
- Massage therapy and acupuncture
- A lower patient-nurse ratio
- Hospice care for those without resources: Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care will not turn anyone away for inability to pay
- Bereavement services for patients, families, and the community
- Community education
- Caregiver education and support services
- Specialized training for staff, such as pediatric hospice training
Lumina appreciates each and every gift given in support of the work we do.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss special wishes you might have. Click here to email us.
All donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law. All gifts are acknowledged; family members are notified of gifts made in memory of their loved one. Make your donation to Lumina.
If you choose to make a planned gift to Lumina, including our Tax Identification Number 93-0742686 will ensure your intention is honored.