Links to Hospice & End-of-Life Information
- Caring Connections
An excellent source of information about living with an illness, planning ahead, being a caregiver, hospice and grieving a loss.
- Oregon Hospice Association
OHA maintains a directory of all member Oregon hospices and provides information about hospice care
- Hospice Foundation of America
HFA's information center provides information about hospice care and other aspects of end of life, such as caregiving, grief, and palliative care.
- American Hospice Foundation
offers care and support to dying and grieving people of all ages
- Hospice Net
provides information on services and bereavement as well as support for patients and caregivers
- Growth House
- offers materials and information related to end-of-life issues
- It's OK to Die, when you are prepared
- tools, checklists and resources to make clear plans in advance of death, to bring peace, closure and healing