Your annual volunteer refresher training will need to be completed December of each year.
Login at: http://benton.training.reliaslearning.com
User Name: Is first initial, last name
Password: Is first initial, last initial and the year you were born.
Example for Mickey Mouse
User Name: mmouse
Our policy is that you complete refresher training for atleast 3 courses that include:
- Preventing, Recognizing, and Reporting Abuse
- Infection Control
Professional Boundary Support
Boundary Warning Signs
- You share personal problems or aspects of your intimate life with patients.
- You keep secrets with patients.
- You become defensive when someone questions your interaction with a patient
- You have received gifts from a patient.
- You speak to the patient about your own professional needs or inability.
- You speak poorly of co-workers or the agency to patients.
- You talk to patients/families about things out of your scope of practice.
- You give certain patients extra time or attention.
- You give patients personal contact info or money.
- You fail to set limits with a patient.
- You spend off-duty time with patients.
- You feel that you understand the patient’s problems better than other members of the healthcare team.